Since 1964 Wireway/Husky Pallet Rack has been the manufacturer of material handling equipment, pallet rack, shelving solutions that are both superior and competitive. Wireway/Husky Corp. can assist you with your engineering needs. We offer the following services to simplify and complete you purchasing experience:
• Custom design of pallet rack system components to fit your needs
• Seismic design and review as requested to ensure that all components of your pallet rack system meet the seismic requirements at the location to be installed. This service is completed before quoting in material that is specified to meet seismic requirements
• Review and certify your warehouse storage layouts. (This review includes sealing your layout prints and supplying sealed calculations for the system by a Professional Engineer
Wireway/Husky's pallet rack has earned a reputation as some of the best available in the material handling industry. They're manufactured using the latest technology available and inspected throughout the production process to ensure quality and uniformity. The product line includes three kinds of pallet rack: TUF Rack, Invincible Rack and Reliable Rack. Although different, they do share some common features. All Wireway/Husky Pallet Rack is built using:
• Pre-Drilled Foot plates for Easy Lagging
• Closed-lip Bracing Channel for Added Strength
• Minimum 8" Clearance Between Bracing and Footplate for Easy Installation.
• Polyurethane Paint for Long Lasting Protection
(Tubular Upright Frames)
The three-inch tubes would be for very high capacity applications.
The 3" x 1-5/8" is practical for applications with capacities greater than those of standard rack but not as much as three inch TUF Rack.
Invincible Pallet Rack
Our most popular pallet rack, Invincible Pallet Rack is constructed from roll formed "open-back" posts and features the same teardrop pattern as TUF Rack.
Post sizes are available in both 3" x 3" and 3" x 1-5/8".
Invincible Pallet Rack combines quality
and cost and is the perfect solution for users with standard capacity needs.
It uses the "keystone" connector pattern.
This rack provides the same capacities as the Invincible Rack but can only use beams with the Keystone type connector.
It's the right solution for applications where existing rack is of the same type.
beam connectors feature shaved rivets for ease in installation as
well as a replaceable safety clip that can be changed when damaged. Each clip
automatically engages when beams are installed and are capable of withstanding
up to 1000 lbs. of uplift without failure to ensure you have the safest system
manufactured. 2.5 and 3.0 beams are manufacture with a 2 pin 4" connector
• Shaved Rivets for Easy Installation
• Self Engaging Safety Clips
• Custom Connectors Available for Seismic Applications
Pro Handling Systems is also a distributor of heavy duty structural pallet rack.
Looking For Used Pallet Rack call for an up to date inventory.
Contact us today :
Or by phone: